Because it is so close to the new game's release date 
Auteur Message
Apprenti

Message Because it is so close to the new game's release date
Because NBA 2K Coins is so close to the new game's release date, I figured that I should just exchange it in to find the new one instead of enjoying it.

However, a massive deal breaker for me purchasing NBA 2k20 in the first place (that is the reason why I skipped 2k19) is that the addition of the WNBA. I am a very long time Libertys enthusiast and was excited finally for their inclusion.I've been combing through information regarding the new game and I have not seen the WNBA mentioned anywhere except from a speculation post.

Does anyone know if the league will be included because if not I might as well just finally play 2k20 but when they are I would be activly considering updating at a month?WNBA will go back, and will even have its career mode. No news on if you will have the ability to use a female my participant in the park yet.

Its an extremely unbalanced non simulation soccer match. Why wouldn't they only allow female characters to do exactly the identical thing? This isnt real life. They've moved away from attempting to balance or make this game with any sort of realism. Let them girls all yall insecure dudes receive your pride hurt being dunked on almost lol.

It is not about pride, but it is about WNBA players literally being unable to dip in actual life. I simply wonder how they would explain that one. Perhaps it doesn't look like it but thats exactly what thid game is licensed to be.I agree completely, hopefully they have discovered someway to make it more enjoyable than just my livelihood.

This match in its entirety is realistic so I'm not understanding why it matters if everyone is fine and dandy with the present state of the match? They do not have to explain anything I gave up on 2k being a simulation experience a long time ago. People already throw away memes so what's the distinction lol Its certainly about pride and insecurity for Cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins many of you. This isn't real life it's a video game.

Ven Sep 25, 2020 2:52 am