Someone posted a guide on the Warcraft Classic subreddit 
Auteur Message
Apprenti

Message Someone posted a guide on the Warcraft Classic subreddit
They execute although they wanted to but did not classic wow gold cough assembly stones cough its 2018 and can make it less buggier. Summoning every other isnt gonna make matters less fun. Help quality of life. So long as they dont do hardcore changes[although I hear phasing is coming] we ought to be fine.

I am. Eing optimistic and dont believe they're gonna ruin what we love. However, it may be a easier for more casuals players. I doni the number of friends I attempted to have on a. Private server only to be like this isnt even enjoyable. If they wana catch some of those people I believe they might add some things none of us desire such as lfg. But who knows.

Blizzard got a chance to produce the specs viable. I really don't need paladin, priest, a shaman or druid to be an equally great dps as a mage or rogue. I just want to have more diversity in both pvp and pve. If a hybrid would do the damage of a dps class only to 65-70 percent, who'd mind that?

Vanilla wow was not great because each course only had 1 viable specs in end game pve material (anticipate warrior), but on account of the community, the exploration and the class fantasy. I believe there should be adjustments made in order to best the game. For instance: a few new spells for water shield crusader strike or classes. Little changes which make a big difference. Or new places beneficial.

Then let me tell you the reason why it will Should you think buy wow gold northdale adding WoW tokens will not ruin the economy. Adding the token makes it possible for players to purchase everything for money, and people will. I am aware of players in Black desert which have spent well over 300,000$ on the game. Give the choice to players, and they'll stop at nothing to acquire an advantage over others.

Ven Juil 12, 2019 9:24 am